Why You Should Make a Regular Schedule for House Cleaning in Frisco, TX
Now that winter is officially over, it’s time to get serious about spring house cleaning in Frisco, TX. To ensure that you can keep your home looking great this spring, and throughout the year, it’s important to do more than just schedule one big cleaning day—you need a regular cleaning schedule. A set weekly cleaning schedule makes it much easier for you to manage cleaning tasks with just a little bit of daily work. There are a lot of great benefits that you can enjoy when you have a weekly cleaning schedule:
- Get your priorities in place: Trying to get your house in order without a designated schedule or list of cleaning tasks can be a daunting prospect. By making a list of all of your chores and putting them into a weekly calendar, you can figure out your exact cleaning needs and determine what your biggest priorities should be for the week.
- Easier maintenance: Cleaning on an irregular basis contributes to bigger messes that are more difficult to clean up. When you have a regular weekly schedule for house cleaning in Frisco, TX, it’s much easier to maintain the cleanliness and organization of your home. It also makes it a lot easier to clean up your home when guests visit, since you don’t have to do everything at once.
- More weekend time: Without regular cleaning throughout the week, most of your household cleaning and chores get left to the weekends. Nobody wants to spend their Saturdays and Sundays cleaning, so it’s nice to preserve your weekend time by taking care of some cleaning tasks during the week.
Making a cleaning schedule
When you’re putting together a cleaning schedule, you should start by listing all of the biggest cleaning tasks in your home. Once you have a list of the things you need to do, divide those tasks up for different days of the week. If you hire a professional to help you with house cleaning in Frisco, TX, you can focus on doing little things to keep your house tidy and clean between their visits. Here’s an example of a weekly cleaning schedule you might use:
- Monday: Clean your bathrooms.
- Tuesday: Use a dry rag or feather duster to dust surfaces like furniture, cabinets and ceiling fans.
- Wednesday: Vacuum carpets and area rugs.
- Thursday: Sweep and mop hard surface floors.
- Friday: Focus on areas that need a little extra attention, like your kitchen or laundry room.
Get help with house cleaning in Frisco, TX
If you’re looking for some additional help with regular house cleaning in Frisco, TX, reach out to the team of experts at Scrubs Home Cleaning. Since 2005, we have been proud to provide quality house cleaning services to commercial and residential clients alike. As a family owned company, we are dedicated to the quality of our services and the satisfaction of our customers. Give us a call today to find out more about the cleaning services we offer and to arrange a free consultation and quote.
Categorised in: Home Cleaning