The Writing Is on the Walls: Signs Your Cleaning Service Is Cutting Corners
Hiring reliable house cleaning services in Frisco, TX to handle all of your cleaning duties can save you a ton of time and headaches. That is, of course, assuming you didn’t hire a company that’s cutting corners!
Cleaners that don’t do their job are a waste of time and much more trouble than their worth. Fortunately, it’s quite easy to tell when cleaners aren’t doing their best. Continue reading to learn the signs that your cleaner is cutting corners:
- Dust or dirt under furniture: It’s easy for a cleaner to ignore any dust under your furniture, and that’s often what they’ll do if they’re cutting corners. After your cleaner leaves for the day, check under all of your furniture to ensure everything has been vacuumed or dusted.
- Dust in hard-to-reach areas: Climbing on top of a ladder to clean high shelves or to dust ceiling corners is a pain, but that’s what you’re paying your house cleaners to do. If you notice dusty shelves or cobwebs in high corners, it’s time to have a discussion with your cleaners about their job performance.
- Dirty bathrooms: It’s crucial that your house cleaner makes your bathrooms sparkle while they’re at work. Among other things, toilets and tubs should be scrubbed, floors should be mopped and mirrors should be cleaned. If you notice any issues with your bathroom’s cleanliness, your cleaners may be cutting corners elsewhere in your home.
- Fingerprints: Households with young children will often have fingerprints on windows, mirrors, appliances and almost any other shiny surface. Although it’s hard to eliminate every fingerprint, your cleaners should be getting rid of almost all of them. An excess of fingerprints around the house is an indication that your cleaners are doing a lackluster job.
Hire the right cleaning company for your home
You know the signs that your cleaning service is cutting corners—now it’s time to learn what to look for in reliable house cleaning services in Frisco, TX! These are the qualities of the top cleaners in town:
- Full-service cleaning: All cleaning companies aren’t created equal—some only provide routine cleanings, while others focus on deep-cleaning services. Be sure your chosen cleaner will provide the type of service you need.
- Fair pricing: Cleaning your home can be a hassle, but paying a fortune to hire a cleaning service isn’t always worth it. Get an estimate from a few different cleaning companies to find the best deal for your home and your wallet.
- Reputable employees: Letting strangers into your home can be a bit nerve-racking, particularly if the cleaners come when you’re not around. Be sure your chosen cleaning company performs thorough background checks on all of its employees before hiring them.
Turn to Scrubs Home Cleaning
For the most reliable house cleaning services in Frisco, TX, look no further than Scrubs Home Cleaning. Whether you need weekly cleaning or one-time deep-cleaning service, we’re the team for the job. Give us a call today to get an estimate and learn more about what we can do for you.
Categorised in: Professional Cleaning Services