Back-to-school season is finally upon us, and you might be enjoying how calm it is around the house now that the kids are in school again. However, you might also be dealing with the messes that are left over from the summer months. Back-to-school season is a wonderful time to push the reset button on your home and restore some order and cleanliness to your space. By focusing on specific areas of your home for just a couple hours a day during house cleaning in Frisco, TX, you can get your house sparkling clean in no time:
- Organize your food storage: Organizing your pantry and refrigerator can make it much easier for you to find things. Purchase storage containers that you like and use them to store things like flour, cereal and nuts in your pantry so that you don’t have to deal with lots of packaging taking up space. Having everything in storage containers also makes it easier for you to see what you have in your refrigerator or pantry at a glance, without having to dig through everything.
- Uncover your surfaces: Most kitchen countertops and tables see some degree of clutter accumulation. From old mail to homework and receipts, it’s not uncommon for there to be quite a bit of paper stacked up on countertops and tables. Take time to sort through everything and recycle what you can. You might find it helpful to use folders to organize mail and other paper based on whom it belongs to. After you’ve uncovered your surfaces, you can scrub and treat them to get them looking great.
- Clean your furniture: Use a vacuum with an upholstery attachment to clean your furniture and get rid of residual crumbs, pet hair and debris. You should also make sure to stay on top of any clutter that might accumulate on your furniture, like coats and backpacks after school. Give the kids a designated space where they can hang up their things after school, like hooks in the front hallway or a closet in their room.
- Care for your floors: While the kids are in school, you have the opportunity to really get your floors looking great. You could hire a professional to deep clean your carpet or use some hardwood treatment products to get wood flooring into great shape.
- Consider hiring a professional: Cleaning the house can be overwhelming, even when the kids go back to school. Give yourself a little extra help by hiring a professional who specializes in house cleaning in Frisco, TX. They can help restore your home to its former glory in no time.
Feel exhausted just reading about cleaning your house? Hiring a professional will save you tons of time and be much more convenient than trying the DIY approach. Get your home looking fantastic this back-to-school season with professional house cleaning in Frisco, TX from Scrubs Home Cleaning! Our family owned company has proudly served clients in the community since 2005, and we continue to offer customized house cleaning solutions to our customers. We have an outstanding reputation for delivering exceptional attention to detail that ensures the most thorough cleaning results every time. If you would like to find out more about what we have to offer, or you are interested in scheduling cleaning service, give us a call today.
Categorised in: Professional House Cleaning