Anyone with kids knows that the ability to keep a clean house becomes much more difficult when the kids are constantly creating more dishes, laundry and general disarray. Someone once compared keeping a clean house with kids to brushing your teeth while eating Oreos. We get it! One good option to hire professional cleaning services in Frisco, TX, but even in between cleanings, it is possible to keep a clean house. With summer vacation coming up soon, these tips are sure to come in handy:
- Keeping a clean mindset: The clean home of your past may never be achieved until the kids are out of the house. Adjusting your expectations can go a long way toward keeping things as clean as possible. When expecting perfection, once perfection doesn’t seem possible, we are more tempted to throw in the towel (literally)! Keeping the things clean and tidy that you can will go a long way toward keeping down the overall mess.
- Be consistent: Consistency is key. Keep cleaning at the forefront of your mind as you go about your day and do things that need to be done as they come up. Keep clutter under control, and clean up messes as they happen. This will keep the big chores to a minimum.
- Enlist your kids help: Kids can clean up, too! Make cleaning up a part of their routines. Every activity ends with cleaning up. This will make your job easier and will instill good habits in them while they’re young. No kid is too young to do their part in cleaning up.
- Get out of the house: Plenty of activities can be done outside of the house, which will limit the mess inside the house. Especially when the house is clean, it’s time to get out! Head to the park, the mall or a movie and let your clean house be clean for a while.
- Build cleaning time into your schedule: Even with small kids, you can set aside some time during the weekend to finish up some cleaning that you couldn’t get to during the week. If you ran out of time to vacuum earlier or need a day to focus on laundry, you know you’ll have that time when it comes.
- Clean while you work/play: Make it a habit to clean up as you go and leave as little as possible for afterwards. You can start loading the dishwasher while in the midst of finishing up cooking, and you can start putting away craft supplies or personal items that you’re finished with before the task is completed. Make cleanup part of the process, both for you and the kids.
There are times when even our best intensions are met with chaos and bumps that we couldn’t have expected. That’s okay! You deserve a break. Hire professional cleaning services in Frisco, TX to take a load off your shoulders. Scrubs Home Cleaning is a full-service cleaning company serving communities all around the northern edge of Dallas Fort-Worth. We provide high-quality, dependable cleaning services. Give us a call today!
Categorised in: Professional Cleaning Services